Message Archives
Previous Home Page Messages

June 15, 2004        

Please click here to see my memorial to Pat Tillman .

June 15, 2004        

Please click here to see my 2001 World Series tribute.

Check back for updates 

September 07, 2003        

Hello all.  Well this week is a big week in the Gillespie/Abrego household.   We will have a teenager joining us starting Thursday.  We're not having any of Tracey's friends move in, it's just Tracey turning the big one three.  Kind of scary but Carol and I think we should be able to survive the next 10 years even though we're not prepared for it.   We shall persevere.

We did do something really fun this weekend.  We gave Tracey a surprise birthday party and we actually pulled it off.  We had planned to take her out for a birthday dinner of her choice, just the family.  Then we decided to invite five of her friends to meet us there before she showed up.  I had to meet a classmate real quick so I ended up there early and set up the show for when they all arrived.   It was great - she had no clue anything was going on.  It was so much fun to watch her have the best time.  When we were at dinner one of Tracey's friends mom came over and decorated the house so when we got home there were even more surprises in store for her.   It was great, just great.

That's about it for now.  Not much else going on, just school and work - fun stuff. Take care for now, and I'll be typing at you later.

August 23, 2003        

Hello all.  It's been a month or so since I last updated this but not much has happened since the last time.  Except I had a birthday, Tracey and Tyler have started school, I have completed another class and I'm about to complete another one next week.  In fact, I am working on my final paper for this class Tuesday so I won't be able to write long.  

I have a total of seven class sessions remaining until I finally graduate with my degree.   It's been a long time coming and a lot of work, but I'm really excited to be approaching the end.   The kids started school this week and so they're back at it and already having fun.  Tracey just started seventh grade and Tyler is now in third grade.  They're growing up.   Tracey is really starting to mature into a beautiful young woman and she is ever so slowly leaving the child behind.  You can see it in her actions and thinking.  It's wonderful watching a young person grow and to see the transformations that occur.  Tyler is still having fun being a kid.  In fact, he is a little boy if you all know what I mean.

Well, I got tired of seeing my noggin in the weekly picture so I decided to take a few minutes to say hi and give you all a quick update.  Oh yea, I almost forgot.  Just a couple of days ago we saw a pack of coyotes on the dam that we overluck out the back of our house.  I took a few pictures so when I get them developed, I hope to put a few of them out here.  It was strange to see the coyotes out in the daylight and not really running anywhere.  I have never seen them act this way.  It was great.

I need to get working on my homework so I had better get back at it.   Take care for now, and I'll be typing at you later.

July 22, 2003        

The 2003 Family Vacation to San Diego was a big hit.  We didn't do the normal San Diego attractions like Sea World - we've all seen Shamu and his buds playing in tanks.  We didn't go to the San Diego Zoo either - we've all seen the Panda Bears and Gorilla's.  We didn't even do the Harbor Cruise.   We played on the beach and in the ocean for hours on end.  We did a little shopping at the shops along the beach and at Seaport Village and we went to see America's Pastime - a baseball game.  We saw the return of Randy Johnson to the Arizona Diamondbacks play against the San Diego Padres in their home park of Qualcom Stadium for another few months anyway before they move downtown.  Even though the Diamondbacks couldn't pull a win out for us there we had fun.  

Oh yea, I almost forgot.  We actually ran into Greg Schulte and Jim Trabor at the shops at Seaport Village while we were shopping.  These are two of the Diamondbacks Radio and TV announcers.   It was fun all the way around.  And you know what - I never knew how salty that water was of the Pacific Ocean before this trip.  Boy was that salty.

I'm working on homework for classes tonight and tomorrow so I had better get back at it.   Take care for now, and I'll be typing at you later.

July 09, 2003        

Tracey played her last game as a Diva Monday night.  They played well but the other girls played just a little better.  It was a great experience and we all had fun.  Carol and I are so proud of Tracey and we hope her success continues into next season.

I have published the pictures that I took at the Gary Allan concert on the 4th of July.  I know that I enjoyed it more than you will enjoy the pictures, but I hope you enjoy the pictures anyway.

Take care for now, and I'll be typing at you later.

July 06, 2003        

Carol and I had a great time in Las Vegas this weekend.  We met Gary Allan before the show and he was kind enough to autograph a couple of pictures that I had taken last December.  One of these pictures is shown as the picture of the week above.  I will put some more pictures out when I get my pictures back that I took this weekend of the Gary Allan show.

Take care for now, I hope you had a great Fourth of July Weekend.  I'll be typing at you later.

July 03, 2003        

OK - so I couldn't miss the game.  I only went to half of my class and then I took off to go see the Diva's play last night.  A nail biter to the end - in fact Carol couldn't watch and so she went off to play with Tyler and his friends, but our Divas pulled out a win in extra innings again beating the Desert West All Stars 13 to 12 in 7 innings.  Now we have a break until Monday night where our Deer Valley All Stars meet up with one of their arch rivals, the Village Meadows All Stars.  This game will be tough and our girls will need to remain focused and alert as this team will be tough to beat.  5:30 Monday night - I'll let you know what happens.

As for this fourth of July weekend, Carol and I are headed to Las Vegas to celebrate the fourth, Vegas style.   OK not really, we're going up to see Gary Allan perform at the Sunset Casino in Vegas.  We thought it would be fun to get away for a couple of days and enjoy some fine music.  We'll be back Saturday so it won't be a long trip at all.  Just an overnighter.  

Well that's about it for now - all I've done all week is study for school, go to class and attend a few softball games.   I'll keep you posted on the Divas performances ahead.  Take care for now, have a great Fourth of July Weekend and I'll be typing at you later.

July 01, 2003        

Tracey went over Sunday night to coach Steve's house to practice pitching with some guidance and our backup pitcher turned starter that night.  She impressed coach Steve so much that he called up another coach and had him come over to watch her and work with her a little bit.  By the end of the practice session, Tracey was their starting pitcher for last nights game.  She was a little wound up after hearing that news Sunday night.  She was so excited and ready to go out there and take on this challenge.  So much so, that she didn't get much sleep at all Sunday night.

So I headed out to my final and I was able to wrap it up by 7:30 so I made it in plenty of time for the first pitch.  It just seemed like last night was Tracey's night after I showed up.   She was co-team captain when they went out and exchanged line-ups and we were home team so she was given the ball first.  She didn't have to wait a half inning for her to get out there.   I think that was a great thing for her nerves.  She went out there and warmed up - a few high pitches, a few in the dirt but a few right in there.  She was going to do OK.

She was scheduled to pitch two innings and that was it.  She went out there and pitched her heart out, fielding her position well making an out helping her own cause only allowing three runs.   She pitched great that first inning.  For being her first ever start and in an all star tournament game, you couldn't ask for more than that.  The next inning she went out and once again pitched her heart out fielding her position well again making another out allowing only three more runs.  She was doing great.  It was great to watch her - you couldn't tell if she was nervous, she didn't look it at all.  Well, her two innings were up - or so we thought.  Nope, they put her back in for another inning.   She had pitched a great game and was keeping the girls in the game and the coaches felt that she should continue on as their pitcher, and she did.  She pitched another outstanding inning striking out her first batter allowing only four runs in her third inning of pitching.

Tracey pitched her heart out and did a great job for her first ever start.   She was outstanding in her first ever pitching outing and with the added presure of the All Star Tournament game.   We're so proud of her and even though the girls didn't win the game last night, Tracey was awarded the game ball.  The girls go off at 8:00 PM tomorrow night and I don't think I'll get to see that game - I have another class and it's not a mid-term or anything so it should run the night.  I'm really going to hate to miss this game.   I'll keep you posted on the Divas performances ahead.  Take care for now and I'll be typing at you later.

June 29, 2003        

Tracey had her first game last night with the DVAS (Deer Valley All Stars) and they pulled it out in extra innings scoring four runs in the top of the 7th to win the tournament opener.   Tracey had a great game playing right field and catcher,getting on base and running the bases like a pro.   It was a great game to watch with really only one miscue the entire game that made it close.   We are really impressed with the coaches that have come together to guide these girls through this tournament and on if they continue to play like they did last night.  

The tournament they are in now is a double elimination tournament and our Diva's are 1-0.  Their next game is against the West End All Stars on Monday June 30th.  Tracey may be asked to do something that she hasn't done before in a game or practice and that is pitch.  One of the pitchers is out for several weeks with an injury and another can't pitch due to the innings she put in last night so Tracey is being asked to be a backup pitcher.  She loves this opportunity.  She's been throwing with her friend Torri for some time but hasn't had the courage to try it in a game and now she is being asked to step up to the plate and give it a shot.  She's really pumped for this.  We'll see what happens in the game tomorrow night.

I have a final in my class tomorrow night but the first pitch for tomorrows game is at 8:00 PM so I am hoping I can try to wrap things up and get over to the game to watch.  We're really proud of Tracey and her performance in the game last night and we're rooting her and her fellow Diva's on to victory tomorrow and throughout the tournament.  I'll keep you posted.  Take care for now and I'll be typing at you later.

June 21, 2003        

We received some very exciting news around here this week.  Tracey was selected to the Deer Valley All Stars Team.  This is a great accomplishment for her and she couldn't be more excited and we couldn't be either.  Tracey has always worked hard at softball because she loves it so much and we are so happy for her that she has achieved this honor in only a couple of years of playing.   Most of the other girls that have been selected have played softball from five to seven years.  We're so proud of her.

As for me, I've been to San Antonio this week and working hard on my school and homework as you all can tell from reading these past few excerpts.  Carol has been holding down the fort and chauffeuring the kids from one activity to another and that's about all that has been going on.  I can't wait for our vacation coming up in a few weeks.  We're loading everyone into the Expedition and heading to San Diego for some sun (like we don't get enough here), sand, surf and baseball.  We've got tickets for a Padres game, and guess who they're playing?  The one and only Arizona Diamondbacks.  Thats who.

Well that's about it for now.  I'll update you with the progress of Tracey and the DVAS (Deer Valley All Stars (pronounced Divas! ;-)).  Coach Steve thinks the girls have a shot at taking State with this team.  It's so exciting.  Anyway, take care for now and I'll be typing at you later.

May 31, 2003        

OK - here is the broken record.  We have been so busy with work (we moved our Corporate Offices a few weeks ago and Phase II is happening next week), school, kids games and so on that it has been a while since I did much here.  I have completed another class toward my degree leaving three full classes and I'm finishing up a fourth.

I have included some pictures that I promised some time ago of the Matchbox Twenty Dress Rehearsal that we went to back in April and I also have put together a few of the pictures that we took of the Matchbox Twenty Concert we saw the following night.  It was just a great experience.  Wonderful and unforgetable.  

Like last time, I have a mid-term to study for for Monday so I will keep this short but I wanted to get these pictures up here after much delay.  Sorry all.  Enjoy the pictures and I'll be typing at you later.

April 27, 2003        

Carol and I just returned from a little (much too short) R & R trip to New Orleans (N'awlins).   I have included some pictures of the sights around N'awlins that caught our eye.

This trip was a part of a Matchbox Twenty concert package that included access to the dress rehersal the night before their first concert of the tour and 3rd row tickets to the concert the next night.   This trip was a very unique experience that we will never forget.  We took some pictures that are in being developed now so when we get them back - I'll try to get them posted here for your viewing pleasure.

I do however have a final to take tomorrow and a mid-term to take Tuesday so I should not linger on here all day and get some studying done for these tests.  When I get a little more time, I'll fill you all in on this great experience.  Until then, stay happy and I'll be typing at you later.

April 11, 2003        

I haven't had much time to spend at home in the past month or more it seams.  I just returned from Lehi UT which is south of Salt Lake City.  Last week I was in training in Dallas and who knows before that.  I'm tired, that is one thing that I know so I am going to take a couple of days off next week to catch up - on homework and rest I hope.  I need to be all rested up for our trip to New Orleans the following week.  It will be a great time and I hope so relaxing as well.  I can't wait.  

I don't have much to talk about at this time because it's business as usual.  Work and School for me - Single Mom with two kids in baseball, softball and band - not to mention the Diamondback games that we're not going to due to no time.  So I'll keep this one short and type at you later.

March 16, 2003        

I spent the end of last week in Philadelphia moving our site there.  While I was there, a friend of mine had a birthday so I would like to wish Kathy Farley a very Happy Birthday.  I also had an hour or so of time to spend down at Independence Hall and I hope to have those pictures up here soon.

I have a lot of homework to work on, so I don't have much time but I thought I would check in and say Hi to everyone.  I'll touch base again as soon as I have some free time.  That might not be until September, but I'll try.  Take care and I'll be typing at you soon.

OK, here are the Pictures from Philly that I took yesterday.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.  Take care all.

February 23, 2003        

I spent the end of last week in Columbus Georgia and Alabama turning up one of our sites.   As I have said before, I travel a lot for my work and I spend a lot of time away from my family and this is the one aspect of the travel that I just don't care for anymore.   Tracey had a music competition this weekend where she and a friend from school performed a duet.   The dress rehearsal was Thursday night and I missed the performance because I was out of town.   I really regret not being able to see this performance because I won't be able to see it now.   It's a moment in time that has passed and we can't replay it.  Something I missed because I was out of town for work.  

I finished up what I had to Friday for work and I headed back to the Columbus airport.  Well, Fort Benning is a stones throw away from the Columbus airport and when I got to the airport, apparently there had been some orders handed down that many of the active duty personnel from Fort Benning were being deployed.  There were men and women of all ages trying to get on my flight to get to Frankfurt Germany for staging prior to heading out to Kuwait.  A woman, around 40 was one of these people being shipped out along with another man closer to 50 and another around the same age.  Younger men in their 20's were also headed that way.  

You know, I've seen men and women ship out on TV and you think about them, a little bit.  But when you are there amongst the men and women saying goodbye to their families and friends, leaving their children and parents, boyfriends and girlfriends for a year or more.  It makes me think that the traveling that I do isn't so bad.  I still don't like missing the kids activities like I have due to my traveling, but I do get to come home on the weekend.  You never know about these men and women.   If there is a war, will they really be able to make it home?  I hope so.   I hope that the impressions that these few people have left on me won't be the last ones that their friends and families have to remember.  I've seen people ship out on TV, but it doesn't provide a fraction of the emotion or feeling that goes into these moments.  It doesn't show the feelings of the men and women after they get on the plane and sit there for the next hour contemplating the next time they will see their friends and family again; the quiet reflection and solitude that the older men and women fell into on that flight.

My heart is with you men and women that have touched my life a little bit this past week and to all of the men and women in the armed forces serving our country at home and abroad.  Be safe and hurry home.  

February 05, 2003        

It's been a few weeks since I checked in here and I wanted to catch up a little bit before much time has passed.  I have spent most of the last two weeks out of town in Albuquerque and Kerrville Texas.  You know, I can't say much that hasn't already been said about the events of Saturday and the Shuttle loss.  I flew into San Antonio last Wednesday January 29, one day after the anniversary of the Space Shuttle Challenger disaster.  When you leave the San Antonio airport you pass through an area dedicated to the Space Shuttle Challenger with a monument dedicated to the crew that was lost that day.  This struck me as strange.  I know that San Antonio is close to Houston, but I still thought it odd that there was this memorial park here.  At the same time it reminded me of that day and where I was when I heard about it.  I thought about it for a little while, but I had places to go so I went on.

When I came back to the airport Friday night I passed through that memorial park 3 more times and I again reflected back onto that day.  I couldn't wait to get home to Carol and the kids.  We got up the next morning like usual, getting ready for Tyler's game.  It has been warm here in Phoenix so we wore shorts and I threw on a t-shirt and we headed out to the game.  The boys played the best game of their lives that day and won by 2 runs.  It was great.  

It wasn't until later that Carol and I heard about the Space Shuttle from a store clerk in the mall.   I didn't believe it at first because she had the name wrong, but we came home and started watching the news and we heard.  Later on, Carol asked why I wore the t-shirt that I wore that day?   Just because, no special reason.  I had worn my NASA, Johnson Space Center, Houston t-shirt that a friend brought back to me from a trip he had made.  I don't wear this shirt often, so it was rather strange.

We take so many things for granted in life - including space flight, air travel and driving to and from work every day.  I don't live by, "What if..."  But more and more, I try not to take anything for granted.  I travel a lot and every day that I am away from Carol and the kids, I miss them dearly.  Every day, I let Carol know that she is very important to me and a vital piece of my life.  Every day, I try to let Tracey and Tyler know that they are special people and very important pieces of my life as well.

A lot has been said about the loss of the crew of the Space Shuttle Columbia and I don't know that I could say anything more than what has already been said.  I mourn the loss of those seven pursuing their dreams and I feel for the families and friends that will carry on in their absence.  

Carol, I love you.  When we are apart, I do not feel complete.  When we are apart, my thoughts and dreams are with you and the kids.  When we are apart; I long to hear your voice, feel your touch, see your smile and bright shining face.  When we are apart, I love you more and more.   When we are apart, I cherish the little time we do spend together.  When we are apart, I love you Carol.     

January 12, 2003        

Not much going on this week.  Tyler started baseball again and they had their first game yesterday.  We're starting out right - the Bulldogs won their first game by one run.  Way to go Bulldogs.  My school has started back up and I'm having to hit the books hard and heavy.  Our mid-term is this Wednesday.  It's a lot of work, but I'm getting closer to the end.  

That's about it for now so I will wrap it up for now, take care and I'll be typing at you later.   

January 04, 2003        

Happy New Year everyone.  Since the new year has started a lot of people have been asking me what my new years resolutions are?  I have never really made resolutions when a new year comes around.  I have found that if I do make a resolution, I usually fail so I stopped making resolutions.  I tend to lean toward goals that are specific and attainable throughout the year.  I don't put off until the new year to start working toward a goal that I would like to accomplish.  I also like to make them small goals and attainable goals within a short amount of time.  I find that this works better for me and I'm much happier that way.

As far as resolutions, if you feel that everyone must have them here is what I resolve to do in in this year of 2003.  I resolve to love Carol as fully and completely as I can and to be sure to let her know how I feel about having her in my life.  I resolve to help Tracey and Tyler with their practices and studies to the best of my ability and to try to guide them in thier lives so they will grow up to be honorable members of our community like my parents did for me when I was growing up.  I resolve to do my best to enjoy this life that I have and to try to take full advantage of opportunities that might come my way this year.  I resolve to live my life, love my family and enjoy all the time that we have together.  These are my new year resolutions for 2003.

I will wrap it up for now, take care and I'll be typing at you later.   

December 28, 2002        

Christmas has come and gone this year without much hoopla.  The kids made out pretty well with all of the presents they received this year from everyone and they love them all.   Here are some pictures of the kids Christmas fun they had opening their presents.  We sure have had a great holiday season this year and we sure are thankful for all that we have in our lives.  Especially our friends, family and health and I'm greatful for Carol, Tracey and Tyler in my life.  I am so fortunate to be able to have them in my life and to be able to share and participate in their lives as well.

A while back I talked about the different perspective that the kids have given me since we've been a family.  I was out surfing the net the other day and I found a poem that perfectly describes what I was talking about.  The poem is called p*l*a*y and it reminded me so much of Tyler at this age, six and seven.  He likes to cover himself with a blanket and because he can't see you, he thinks he's invisible.  He also builds forts out of four chairs and a couple of blankets and he can spend all day in there.  The innocence and purity of thought, without any other distractions that we all have when we get older is so precious.  I just loved this poem and how it reminded me of Tyler and being young.   I hope you enjoy it too.  

I will wrap it up for now, so you all have a wonderful and safe New Years holiday, take care and I'll be typing at you later.   

December 21, 2002        

What a week this has been.  VistaCare went public Wednesday December 18 with their stock trading on The NASDAQ Stock Market.  It has been an exciting time for us all at VistaCare.  What I thought was great was Leslie Smith and Roseanne Berry were picked up by a big ol' stretch limo Tuesday and wisked off to New York to stand up there and see the company that they started seven years, five months and a few hours ago become publically traded. has listed the market event where VistaCare, Inc. celebrates listing on The NASDAQ Stock Market .  It was really exciting to see the people that we work with up there on the big stage representing VistaCare the way they did.  It's truly been a great week.

I want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and send you off this week with a little song that was forwarded to me in an e-mail.  I call it Phoenix Wonderland and it pretty much sums up Christmas time in Phoenix.  I guess with the exception of this year.  The highs are to be in the low 50's and it's been rainy, windy and overcast the past couple of days and should continue that way through Christmas day.   I will wrap it up for now, so you all have a wonderful Christmas holiday, take care and I'll be typing at you later.   

December 15, 2002        

What a night we all had last night.  Carol, Tyler, Tracey, Grandma and I all went to the Tim and Willy Christmas Breakfast Show at Night.  We had VIP passes that allowed us to meet Rascal Flatts before the show.  Joe Don, Gary and Jay were very gracious and all Tracey could say was how nice they were.  They really were.  

Once again we had great seats for the show and Tim and Willy and the group at KNIX really know how to put together a great show.  Comedian Dennis Regan was there along with a surprise guest of Steve Holy.  Louis Gonzolaz even made an appearance.   Rascal Flatts and Steve Holy's performances were just wonderful.  

We got some great pictures of the Tim and Willy Christmas Breakfast Show at Night .  Enjoy everyone and have a great week.  Take care for now and I'll be typing at you later.   

December 14, 2002        

Today is a special day as one of my cousins, Brandon Holt is getting married today.  I just wanted to take a moment to wish Brandon and Jeree all my best for a long and wonderful life together.  I'm sure that if Brandon is anything like his dad he has found a woman that will complement his life and one that he can share all the new experiences with that await them.   I really wish I could be there for the wedding today, but the commute from Phoenix to Arapahoe NE would be tough as I have a prior commitment here in Phoenix at 5:30 tonight.

Brandon and Jeree - I wish you both a long, happy and wonderful life.

Tonight Carol, Tracey, Tyler, Grandma and myself are going to the KNIX Tim and Willy Breakfast Show at Night featuring Tim and Willy, Rascal Flatts, Dennis Regan and many surprises.  This has proven to be a great show every year and this one is sure to equal if not surpass the previous ones.  We all have VIP tickets in the third row so this will get us in the arena early for dinner where we can mix and mingle with the nights performers.  I plan on taking a camera so be sure to check back soon for the pictures of this (yet another) wonderful night.   

Take care for now and I'll be typing at you later.   

December 9, 2002        

The pictures are finally available of Gary Allan live in Las Vegas on December 7, 2002.  I hope you enjoy them and take care.   I'll be typing at you later.   

December 8, 2002        

Well - What a weekend this has been!  Friday night Carol and I went to a charity benefit concert for the Make-A-Wish Foundation and it was a great night.  We had dinner before the show; we met Kellie Coffey who opened the show for Gary Allan; we had our photo taken with Kellie Coffey and after we got to our seats in the third row for the show, we enjoyed outstanding performances by Kellie Coffey and Gary Allan.  It was just a magical night for us.   One we won't forget.

To learn more about Kellie Coffey, go to her website at and for Gary Allan go to his website at .

Then comes Saturday.  We got up for Tracey and Tylers games, the final games of the season and once the games were over Carol and I immediately headed to the airport to go to Las Vegas to see Gary Allan again at the Boulder Station Hotel and Casino.  It was strange how we ended up seeing Gary Allan two nights in a row but it happened and we had a great time.  Once we arrived in Las Vegas, Carol and I decided to take a limo from the airport to the hotel.  After we decided to go the limo route we wanted to take our time getting to the hotel so we took a tour down "The Strip" before we headed over to the hotel off of the Boulder Highway.  It was a lot of fun and a great trip from the airport to the hotel.  We weren't there to gamble but I thought I would spend $50 bucks at the tables and call it quits with the gambling.  Well the casino wouldn't let me.  

They kept giving me money to play with.  I couldn't believe it.  I put six dollars into a dollar slot machine and won $80 dollars after the second pull.  I took my six dollars back and played with their money the rest of the time.   By Sunday morning I still had $30 bucks of theirs left to play with so I went down to give it all back and they wouldn't let me then either.  I walked away from the casino floor with $60 dollars.  We took the money and headed to the airport to come home.  For the first time in my life, I walked away from Las Vegas not leaving a single dime at their tables.  It's a strange feeling, but a good one.

Back to Saturday night, we went to see Gary Allan perform and once again it was a great show.   The luck was still with us as we (Carol) was fortunate enough to get one of Gary Allan's guitar picks that he threw out into the audiance.  We were also able to take camera's into the show with us so I took a camera and got several great shots of Gary Allan and his band.  I hope to get these pictures up soon - so check back to see the pictures of Gary Allan performing at the Boulder Station Hotel and Casino on Saturday December 7, 2002.  One of these pictures is this weeks, "Picture of the Week".   

November 28, 2002        

Today is Thanksgiving day and as this day approached, I started to wonder, "What do I have in my life to be thankful for?"  Yesterday I was on a plane headed home from Albuquerque New Mexico and I started thinking about this again and I decided to take a few moments and jot (technical term there) down a few things.   As we started our final approach into Phoenix... (More ramblings ==>)   

November 28, 2002        

It's been a long time since I took the time to check in with you all.  I haven't forgot about this place, I just haven't had the time to spend and update this like I used to.   I hope to start updating this on a regular basis - at least once a week if I can so please check back soon and often to see what's going on these parts.  I also hope to update a picture of the week to the right of the weather panel so be sure to check back for the updates.  These pictures can be from my photo archives or others that I have found to be interesting.

That's it for now, I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving and holiday season this year and I'll be typing at you later.   

December 25, 2001        Happy Holidays Everyone.

2001 was a year of change.  A year of euphoric highs and incredible lows.   An emotional roller coaster from making an eternal commitment to Carol that we will fulfill in it's entirety someday along with moving into our dream home to losing a job after twelve years of service and the horrific acts that took place on September 11th.  With a newly found sense of patriotism in our hearts, America and the world started to rebound at the end of October when America's game concluded its season here in Phoenix with a Diamondback win.  

When 2001 started Carol and I had made some huge decisions that... (More ramblings ==>)   

Previous Message Archives